For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. This is a three zone mini split system designed to give you individual control over the temperature in multiple rooms. An efficient MXZ-8C48NA outdoor condenser, built with advanced technology, is combined with powerful PLA-A ceiling cassette indoor units and three wireless remote controllers for the perfect marriage of convenience and comfort. With multiple operating modes, multiple fan speeds, and multiple airflow directions, this is a system that fits the needs of nearly any home.
Precision Temperature Control Technology
The MXZ-8C48NA outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. These components improve temperature accuracy and system efficiency through precise adjustments of both compressor speed and refrigerant flow.
In heating mode, Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by stalling fan operation while the heat exchanger is warming up.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces both mold growth and the chance of property damage in the conditioned space.
Optimal air flow is easy to achieve with the PLA-A ceiling cassette units thanks to the vane control option. This function provides access to five different horizontal vane positions, an auto mode, and a swing mode. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode and swing mode cycles through all positions for maximum coverage.
Condensate Removal System
The included ceiling cassette indoor units each contain an internal drain mechanism capable of lifting condensate 33-7/16". This simplifies installation and prevents condensate overflow, which can damage or destroy your property.
Advanced Remote Controller
The MHK1 wireless wall mounted remote controller kits have dual set point control and multiple scheduling options. They also have the capacity to learn how quickly your zones are cooled and heated and adjust scheduled operations so that the zones are always the right temperature at the right time.
If you are looking for unobtrusive zoned comfort, this system is right for you. The only visible portion of the indoor units are the 3' x 3' grilles, which clocks in at a slender depth of 1-3/8".
- (1) Mitsubishi MXZ-8C48NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (1) Mitsubishi PLA-A12BA4 Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (2) Mitsubishi PLA-A24CA4 Mini Split Indoor Units
- (3) Mitsubishi MHK1 Wireless Remote Controller Kits
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Branch Box - A Mitsubishi branch box is required to connect the line sets from your indoor units to the outdoor condenser.
- Base Pan Heater - The base pan heater prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit. Excessive ice build will lead to performance issues and could damage your unit.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.