LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across the Multi F line. This concealed duct ductless heat pump system pairs a powerful LMU30CHV outdoor condenser with four concealed duct indoor units. These units are designed for installation in short-run ducting with low static pressures. With this system, you can add quiet zoned comfort to your home without mounting anything on your walls. Like a central system, small air registers are all that your guests will see with this concealed duct heat pump system.
LG's multi-zone outdoor condensers are designed with powerful, efficient inverter technology. An electronic expansion valve and a variable speed condenser compressor carefully regulate the refrigerant flow, reducing energy consumption and allowing for consistent, accurate temperatures without overshooting or short-cycling.
Gold Fin Protection
To ensure the reliability and longevity of the LMU30CHV's heat exchanger, LG employs a Gold Fin coating that prevents corrosion and improves durability.
Low Ambient Operations
Cold temperatures can't slow the Multi F line of outdoor condensers down. This outdoor unit supports cooling operations down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit and heating operations down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a defrost feature, which removes frost from the condenser coil in frigid conditions.
Thanks to a brushless direct current fan motors, both the outdoor and indoor units in this system produce less mechanical and electrical noise, allowing them to provide comfort that doesn't disrupt your home. A twin rotary compressor in the outdoor unit also limits vibration noise.
Auto operation mode continually compares your zones' current and desired temperatures and uses that data to intelligently adjust fan speed and refrigerant flow to provide optimal comfort.
With the sleep mode and timer functions, you can set the indoor units to save energy at night. Sleep mode will incrementally adjust temperatures for an hour before the timer function automatically deactivates the units. A second timer can bet set to activate the unit in the morning to ensure that your home is the perfect temperature when you wake up.
- (1) LG LMU30CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (4) LG LDN097HV4 Concealed Duct Heat Pump Mini Split Indoor Units
- (4) LG Wired Remote Controllers
Each indoor unit will include any port adapters necessary for multi-zone installation.
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Base Pan Heater - The base pan heater prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit. Excessive ice build will lead to performance issues and could damage your unit.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system