LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across their entire catalog. The Standard lineup of ductless heat pump systems sport high capacities, low sound levels, and robust functionality for heating and cooling nearly any space. The LS307HV3 is a 30,00 BTU system with indoor sound levels as low as 39 dB. This system also makes it easy to stay comfortable thanks to several automatic operation modes that may be set with the system's convenient wireless handheld remote controller. An easy installation process rounds out this system, which makes a great addition to nearly any home.
LG's ductless heat pump systems are designed with powerful, efficient inverter technology. An electronic expansion valve and a variable speed condenser compressor carefully regulate the refrigerant flow, reducing energy consumption and allowing for consistent, accurate temperatures without overshooting or short-cycling.
Gold Fin Protection
To ensure the reliability and longevity of the LSU307HV3's heat exchanger, LG employs a Gold Fin coating that prevents corrosion and improves durability.
Low Ambient Operations
Cold temperatures can't slow this system down. This outdoor unit supports cooling operations down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit and heating operations down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a defrost feature, which removes frost from the condenser coil in frigid conditions.
LG uses some of the most advanced components available to ensure that their ductless heat pump systems are as quiet as possible. In the outdoor condenser, a twin rotary compressor reduces vibration to limit noise. The LSN307HV3 indoor unit features a cross flow fan that restricts the pressure of air flow and lowers sound levels. Both the outdoor and indoor unit enjoy reduced electrical and mechanical sound thanks to their brushless direct current fan motors.
Air Flow Options
There are several options for automatic comfort with the LSN307HV3 indoor unit. Auto operation mode will continually adjust fan speed and refrigerant flow based your room's current and desired temperatures. In swing mode, the unit will rotate through all four air flow directions to ensure consistent comfort in every corner of your room. Finally, with the Chaos Wind feature, which cycles both air flow direction and fan speed, you can enjoy a natural circulation pattern in the comfort of your home.
The LSU307HV3 indoor unit features a self-cleaning heat exchanger coil that automatically removes dirt and moisture. This helps to prevent unpleasant odors and to combat the formation of mold.
Jet Temperature Control
Getting your zones comfortable quickly is no problem with this system thanks to the Jet Heat and Jet Cool modes. With the press of a button, your system will temporarily adjust the set point and fan speed to provide rapid heating or cooling.
With the sleep mode and timer functions, you can set the indoor units to save energy at night. Sleep mode will incrementally adjust temperature for an hour before the timer function automatically deactivates the unit.
LG's mini split indoor units include a dehumidifying operation mode. In this mode, the unit's internal sensors monitor temperature and modify the set point and fan speed to remove moisture from the air.
Improved Air Quality
The LSN307HV3 indoor unit uses a dual filtration system to keep your air clean. A washable anti-fungal filter is the first line of defense against dust and bacteria. This filter is backed up by a high air flow 3M Micro Protection Filter that captures microscopic irritants for pristine air quality.
- (1) LG LSU307HV3 Outdoor Condenser
- (1) LG LSN307HV3 Wall Mounted Heat Pump Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) LG AKB73855713 Wireless Remote Controller
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Base Pan Heater - The base pan heater prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit. Excessive ice build will lead to performance issues and could damage your unit.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.