ADP HED-100S Duct Furnace, Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger, NG - 100,000 BTU
Introducing the SEP Series by ADP. These large commercial unit heaters are the perfect solution for heating warehouse and garage spaces. ADP's dedication for perfect quality products, extremely advanced designs, unique processes, propriety testing technologies and a trouble-free customer experience are integrated into the manufacturing process. The HED series gas-fired duct furnaces deliver 80% thermal efficiency using natural gas only. This excellent efficiency sets a new standard when using gas-fired duct furnaces. The design of this duct furnace has proven itself to be superior during seven years and hundreds of thousands of hours in the toughest winter climates of North America and under extreme conditions in laboratory life cycle testing. The HED has been designed to provide a long, trouble free service life. Every heater undergoes continuous quality checks at all stages of manufacturing. After assembly, each heater is test fired and functionally tested to provide final assurance that it is performing in accordance with ADP's rigorous quality. All heaters have a sealed flue collector and a power exhaust system which enable conventional vertical venting or horizontal venting up to 40 feet. Power exhaust, when used with horizontal venting, lowers operating cost because it reduces stack losses. It also allows the option of not penetrating the roof, or multiple floors. The versatile HED series power exhaust reduces installation cost further by allowing the exhaust to be directed upward, left or right, just by rotating the exhaust assembly (available on sizes 75-150 only). An additional benefit is reduction of clearance to combustibles on top of the unit. Constructed on 18- to 22-gauge cold-rolled steel, each cabinet has a baked-on powder paint finish for superior resistance to corrosive elements. Each cabinet has a two-point (3/8" x 16" spotnut) suspension system for easy installation. The three largest models have four-point suspensions. Generous use of inside cabinet insulation keeps the outer surface temperature low. The wiring junction box is conveniently located on the side of the cabinet for easy access and adequate protection.ADP HED-100S Duct Furnace Features:
- Tubular Heat Exchangers - Constructed of aluminized steel for superior resistance to corrosion and oxidation. Additional protection is available with an optional stainless steel heat exchanger. The curving design provides for complete exposure of the heating surface to the supply air stream. Rounded surfaces minimize air resistance and permit air to surround all heat transfer surfaces for excellent heat transfer. The compact design of the heat exchanger minimizes cubic space requirements for the heater cabinet. Tubular design means lighter weight and significantly longer service life due to lower thermal-induced stresses. Further, the tubular exchangers create less resistance to air flowing through the unit. This results in lower air handler horsepower requirements, reducing system operating costs in every season.
- Inshot burners - These lightweight steel burners are maintenance-free and never require adjustment. The burner venture mixes air and gas in the correct proportion for efficient combustion. The entire burner assembly is removable as one piece for ease of service.
- Direct spark ignition - In combination with the 24-volt main gas valve with 100% shutoff for safety, the direct spark ignition control provides positive, reliable and safe main burner ignition. This eliminates the need for a pilot light, improving system efficiency and reliability. A separate flame sensor provides proof of main burner ignition. If loss of main burner flame should occur, the control will reinitiate ignition three times before locking out, thus reducing nuisance service calls. The prepurge operation safety removes all gas and flue products from the system prior to ignition.
- A completely assembled heater
- Installation and operation instructions
- Warranty certificate
- Flue transition
- 2 years
- 1 year