For nearly three decades, tekmar has been providing zoning and control solutions for a variety of heating and cooling applications. Products made by tekmar can improve the efficiency and comfort delivered by almost any system. The tekmar 090 Snow/Ice Sensor is mounted inside of a snow melting slab, and it comes with a 65' wire. This sensor provides information about slab temperature, sensor surface temperature, and moisture levels to your tekmar snow melting controls. With a 090 Snow/Ice Sensor, the melting process may be automatically initiated by your tekmar snow melting controls whenever there is snow or ice present. Automated melting helps prevent snow and ice buildup on your property.
- (1) tekmar 090 Snow/Ice Sensor
- (4) #4-40 x 7/16" Machined Stainless Steel Screws
- (4) #6-32 x 3/8" Flathead Slotted Stainless Steel Screws
Product Compatible With
- tekmar 653 Snow Melting Control
- tekmar 654 Snow Melting Control
- tekmar 664 Snow Detector & Melting Control
- tekmar 665 Snow Detector & Melting Control
- tekmar 667 Snow Detector & Melting Control
This sensor must be installed within a tekmar 091 Snow/Ice Sensor Socket.