Schluter-KERDI-DRAIN is an all inclusive drain kit used with new shower construction. A rigid PVC flange is used in its construction, allowing the borders of the drain to be tiled over seamlessly. The shower drain uses brushed copper as the finish for the drain grate, making your drain grate both effective and appealing to the eye.
PVC Plastic Flange
This KERDI-DRAIN uses rigid PVC plastic in its flange construction, guaranteeing years of durability and reliability.
Brushed Copper Grate Finish
The brushed copper finish used on the grate makes your drain attractive and eye catching.
KERDI-DRAIN is installable in both a standard mortar bed and Schluter's KERDI-SHOWER-ST shower tray. This allows for quick drain installation in shower packages and universal support for custom shower construction.
- (1) Drain with Integrated Bonding Flange and Grate Assembly
- (4) KERDI-KERECK-F Preformed Inside Waterproofing Corners
- (2) KERDI-KERECK-F Preformed Outside Waterproofing Corners
- (1) KERDI-SEAL-PS Pipe Seal
- (1) KERDI-SEAL-MV Mixing Valve Seal