This product requires two or more compatible indoor units for functionality.
For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. The MXZ-3C30NAHZ2 is an H2i hyper-heating outdoor condenser for multi-zone mini split applications in freezing climates. It supports up to three indoor units, allowing you to create a custom zoned heating and cooling system based entirely around the specific needs of your home. With a broad range of compatible indoor units, efficiency-boosting inverter technology, and heating capabilities that withstand some of the coldest conditions, the MXZ-3C30NAHZ2 is a smart addition for nearly any home.
Low and negative ambient temperatures don't bother the MXZ-3C30NAHZ2. It is rated for 100% heating capacity at 5 degrees F and continues to provide heating in outdoor conditions as low as -13 degrees F.
Precision Temperature Control Technology
This outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. By adjusting compressor speed and refrigerant flow, these components match the output of the condenser to the active zones. This provides precise temperature control and incredible efficiency.
Integrated Base Pan Heater
MXZ-C outdoor condensers have a factory-installed base pan heater in the drain pan. This prevents condensate from freezing and damaging the unit in frigid climates.
Mix and Match
The MXZ-3C30NAHZ2 is compatible with more than two dozen different indoor units, including ceiling cassette models, concealed duct models, floor standing models, and wall mounted models. It even works with the advanced MSZ-FH indoor units. This makes it easy to design a system that suits your home, no matter how it is arranged.
Product Compatible With
- Mitsubishi MSZ-GL Wall Mounted Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi MSZ-FH Wall Mounted Hyper-Heating Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi MFZ-KA Floor Standing Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi SEZ-KD Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi SLZ-KA Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PLA-A18BA6 Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PLA-A24BA6 Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
This product requires at least two compatible Mitsubishi mini split indoor units and the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.