This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across the Multi F line of indoor units. Their Standard line of wall mounted mini split units are the perfect blend of versatility and capability for nearly any application. Quiet operations and a clean design make the LSN180HSV4 a smart addition for all types of spaces from bedrooms to living rooms to garages. With a variety of operating modes and helpful functions, this well-rounded mini split indoor unit is an easy choice for any system.
Air Flow Options
This unit gives you two options for automating air flow. In swing mode, the unit will rotate through all four air flow directions to ensure consistent comfort in every corner of your room. With the Chaos Wind feature, which cycles both air flow direction and fan speed, you can enjoy a natural circulation pattern in the comfort of your home.
The LSN180HSV4 can operate at volumes as low as 28 dB thanks to a combination of cutting edge components. LG utilizes a cross flow fan design that reduces noise levels by limiting the surface pressure of air flow. This fan is powered by a brushless direct current motor, which provides powerful air flow with minimum electrical and mechanical sound levels.
The LSN180HSV4 features a self-cleaning heat exchanger coil that automatically removes dirt and moisture. This helps to prevent unpleasant odors and to combat the formation of mold.
This LG unit feature a Jet Cool operation mode for rapid cooling. In this mode, the indoor unit observes a set point of 64 degrees Fahrenheit and the fan operates at maximum speed for 30 minutes to quickly cool your zone.
Auto operation mode continually compares your zone's current and desired temperatures and uses that data to intelligently adjust the unit's fan speed and refrigerant flow to provide optimal comfort.
With the sleep mode and timer functions, you can set this indoor unit to save energy at night. Sleep mode will incrementally adjust temperature for an hour before the timer function automatically deactivates the unit.
LG's multi-zone indoor units include a dehumidifying operation mode. In this mode, the unit's internal sensors monitor temperature and modify the set point and fan speed to remove moisture from the air.
Improved Air Quality
The LSN180HSV4 indoor unit uses a dual filtration system to keep your air clean. A washable anti-fungal filter is the first line of defense against dust and bacteria. This filter is backed up by a high air flow 3M Micro Protection Filter that captures microscopic irritants for pristine air quality.
When the hot start function is enabled, the LSN180HSV4's fan will not engage until the outdoor condenser has had the opportunity to warm the indoor coil. This prevents the unit from blowing cold air during heating operations.
- (1) LG LSN180HSV4 Wall Mounted Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) LG AKB73835312 Wireless Remote Controller
Product Compatible With
- LG LMU24CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
- LG LMU36CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
- LG LMU540HV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
- LG LSU180HSV4 Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
This product requires a compatible LG mini split outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units. Additionally, this unit requires 3/8 x 5/8 inch line sets in single zone applications and 1/4 x 1/2 inch line sets in multi zone applications.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.