LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across their entire catalog. The LS090HEV1 is a part of LG's low-profile wall mounted Mega product line. This ductless heat pump system features an easy installation process, a full-featured wireless handheld remote controller, and several operation modes aimed at increasing power and efficiency. The Mega series also makes it easy to achieve comfort without the disruptive noise of central systems, the LSN090HEV1 indoor unit boasts sound levels as low as 19 dB. If you're looking to add well-rounded zoned comfort to your home, the LS090HEV1 is a great choice.
LG's ductless heat pump systems are designed with powerful, efficient inverter technology. An electronic expansion valve and a variable speed condenser compressor carefully regulate the refrigerant flow, reducing energy consumption and allowing for consistent, accurate temperatures without overshooting or short-cycling.
Gold Fin Protection
To ensure the reliability and longevity of the LSU090HEV1's heat exchanger, LG employs a Gold Fin coating that prevents corrosion and improves durability.
Low Ambient Operations
Cold temperatures can't slow this system down. This outdoor unit supports heating and cooling operations down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a defrost feature, which removes frost from the condenser coil in frigid conditions.
LG uses some of the most advanced components available to ensure that their ductless heat pump systems are as quiet as possible. The LSN090HEV1 indoor unit features a cross flow fan that restricts the pressure of air flow and lowers sound levels. Both the outdoor and indoor units enjoy reduced electrical and mechanical sound thanks to their brushless direct current fan motors.
Air Flow Options
There are several options for automatic comfort with the LSN090HEV1 indoor unit. Auto operation mode will continually adjust fan speed and refrigerant flow based your room's current and desired temperatures. In swing mode, the vertical air flow direction fluctuates to prevent temperature stratification. Finally, with the Chaos Wind feature, which cycles both air flow direction and fan speed, you can enjoy a natural circulation pattern in the comfort of your home.
The LSU090HEV1 indoor unit features a self-cleaning heat exchanger coil that automatically removes dirt and moisture. This helps to prevent unpleasant odors and to combat the formation of mold.
Jet Temperature Control
Getting your zones comfortable quickly is no problem with this system thanks to the Jet Heat and Jet Cool modes. With the press of a button, your system will temporarily adjust the set point and fan speed to provide rapid heating or cooling.
With the sleep mode and timer functions, you can set the indoor units to save energy at night. Sleep mode will incrementally adjust temperature for an hour before the timer function automatically deactivates the unit.
LG's mini split indoor units include a dehumidifying operation mode. In this mode, the unit's internal sensors monitor temperature and modify the set point and fan speed to remove moisture from the air.
Improved Air Quality
The LSN090HEV1 indoor unit features an anti-fungal filter to keep your air clean. This filter captures contaminants like dust and bacteria, and it is washable to ensure long term air quality.
- (1) LG LSU090HEV1 Outdoor Condenser
- (1) LG LSN090HEV1 Wall Mounted Heat Pump Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) LG AKB73835318 Wireless Remote Controller
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Base Pan Heater - The base pan heater prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit. Excessive ice build will lead to performance issues and could damage your unit.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.