LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across the Multi F line of outdoor condensers. The LMU247HV is a multi-zone mini split outdoor condenser capable of supplying ductless heating and cooling for up to three rooms in your home. With inverter technology and over a dozen compatible indoor units in a variety of styles, the LMU247HV is a great choice for all sorts of applications.
LG's multi-zone outdoor condensers are designed with powerful, efficient inverter technology. An electronic expansion valve and a variable speed condenser compressor carefully regulate the refrigerant flow, reducing energy consumption and allowing for consistent, accurate temperatures without overshoots or short-cycling.
Gold Fin Protection
To ensure the reliability and longevity of the LMU247HV's heat exchanger, LG employs a Gold Fin coating that prevents corrosion and improves durability.
Low Ambient Operations
Cold temperatures can't slow the Multi F line of outdoor condensers down. This outdoor unit supports cooling operations down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit and heating operations down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a defrost feature, which removes frost from the condenser coil in frigid conditions.
Thanks to a brushless direct current motor and a twin rotary compressor, the LMU247HV is significantly quieter than traditional air conditioning systems. These components reduce mechanical sound, electrical sound, and vibrations within the unit.
Product Compatible With
- LG LMN*HVT Wall Mounted Mini Split Indoor Units
- LG LMAN*HVT Wall Mounted Mini Split Indoor Units
- LG LMAN*HVP Wall Mounted Mini Split Indoor Units
- LG LMDN*HV Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Units
- LG LMCN*HV Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
This product requires at least two compatible LG mini split indoor units and the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.