Hydrolevel Safgard 700 Commercial Hot Water Boiler Low Water Cut-Off, 24 VAC, EL1214-SV 3/4" NPT Probe
The Safgard Commercial Boiler Low Water Cut-Offs are used as the primary low water cut-off on residential and commercial water boilers. The 500 and 700 Series LWCOs are also used as secondary control on commercial steam boilers. Hydrolevel controls utilize a non-moving, heavy duty, electronic probe to sense liquid levels. The probe can be installed in an equalizing line or directly into a boiler or water tank in accordance with manufacturers' instructions and local and State codes. When water is in contact with the probe, it completes a circuit between the stainless steel probe tip and the tank or boiler surface in which the probe is installed. When the water level drops below the probe, the circuit opens. Hydrolevel low water cut-offs for hydronic heating systems use the water signal to allow the burner to operate. If the water level drops below the probe, the circuit opens and the cut-off shuts down the burner. Automatically restarts burner on return of normal water level.Hydrolevel 700SV Safgard Commercial Boiler Low Water Cut-Off Features:
- Heavy-duty electro-mechanical design for long life.
- Automatically shuts off burner in a low water condition to prevent boiler damage.
- Low maintenance - No moving parts to wear stick or hand up, as in float devices.
- Rugged construction - Designed for the heating professional.
- More Probe Plate Space - Large probe tip puts more conductive surface area in the water, leading to more dependable operation and less chance of nuisance boiler shutdowns.
- Manual Reset - Shuts down the burner when water drops below the probe for 2 seconds. Requires manual reset if the water remains below the probe for 30 seconds. Power failures heating and air bubbles will not cause the manual reset to lock out. Fully CSD-1 compliant. Lockout will not reset in a power outage.
- 1 year