This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
For more than 20 years, Gree has been providing energy efficient, dependable heating and air conditioning solutions for residential and commercial use. As the producer of one third of the world's air conditioners, Gree has established itself as a global leader and the Terra TERRA18HP230V1AH mini split indoor unit is their perfect solution for commercial applications where 'always on' reliability is critical. The TERRA18HP230V1AH comes from Gree's Terra line, their highest efficiency indoor units, making this unit ideal if you are looking to provide heating and cooling for a single area or supplement existing heating and air conditioning equipment. The wall mounted indoor unit provides an attractive, compact, quiet comfort solution precisely controlled with the included wireless remote.
Dehumidify and Cool
Gree's Terra unit has both a Dry Mode and an X-Fan Mode that demonstrates the TERRA18HP230V1AH's versatility. These provide optimal flexibility and allow for your unit to adapt to changes in humidity, removing excess moisture from your indoor coil.
The airflow direction for this unit may be set to swing between its nine vertical positions and seven different horizontal angles. The unit is easily adjusted using the built-in Swing Louver Display. This disperses the hot or cold air evenly across your zone, resulting in consistent and thorough heating and cooling. Swing mode can be used in a variety of modes including Continuous Sweep.
Gree's wall-mounted indoor units like the TERRA18HP230V1AH feature an 'I Feel' button that activates a temperature sensing program designed to keep you comfortable wherever you are. Once activated, the remote controller acts as a temperature sensor, sending commands to the unit to keep the room consistently comfortable.
Quiet Operating Mode
The TERRA18HP230V1AH operates quietly and is barely noticeable. This operating design automatically adjusts airflow slightly to reduce fan noise in the unit, providing you with perfectly quiet comfort.
The TERRA18HP230V1AH unit features three different Sleep Modes that incrementally increase or decrease the unit's desired output to decrease energy use and increase savings. When heating and cooling, these modes allow your unit to automatically adjust the set point a few degrees colder and hotter, respectively, during a set sleep schedule before kicking on to allow for decreased waste without any effect upon your sleep cycle. The unit comes preprogrammed with gradual and adaptive cycles, and also offers the ability for a customized cycle that is entirely user-programmed.
Two-Stage Turbo Fan
In some cases, you may need to reach the desired temperature in a shorter amount of time. The TERRA18HP230V1AH has a Turbo Mode that allows for an ultra high speed fan to kick in. This will boost the unit's performance in both heating and cooling modes until the feature is deactivated.
- Gree MULTI18HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree MULTI24HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree MULTI30HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree MULTI36HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree MULTI42HP230V1BO Mini Split outdoor Condenser
- Gree MULTI48HP230V1AO Mini Split outdoor Condenser
- Gree MULTI56HP230V1AO Mini Split outdoor Outdoor Condenser
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your unit. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground. Adding these accessories along with an outdoor condenser to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split unit.