Electric Industries EB-NB-84-480 Industrial Modulating Electric Boiler - 286,692 BTU
Designed for larger hydronic heating applications, our Industrial Electric Boilers series boilers offer many new features. Available in many voltages(208V, 240V, 480V, 600V) and capacities(204,000 BTU/h to 1,023,900 BTU/h), the temperaturesensing, relay staging and vessel configuration offer quiet operation, minimal relay cycling, consistent temperature output and most of all product reliability.
Safety is one major benefit of these boilers. Several state electrical jurisdictions are requiring the Bender Insulation Monitor device (ground fault) for increased operating safety, personal protection and reliability of the boiler. Secondly, there are individual circuit breakers for each heating element, further increasing the safety and reliability of our boilers.
Each boiler also includes built-in digital supply, return, and outdoor temperature sensors, enabling you to internally set and maintain the correct system design temperature, simplifying the installation process.
EB-NB-84-480 Industrial Electric Boiler features:
- Outstanding 100% Efficiency.
- ASME and CSA/UL listed.
- Vessel boasts a large 40-gallon capacity.
- Outdoor reset.
- Lasting Performance.
- Disconnect circuit breakers for each heating element.
- Pressure vessel built in accordance with the requirements of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
- Compact, can easily fit through service doors.
- Reliable Safety.
- No minimum return water temperature required.
- 0-10VDC terminal enabling control of boiler via building automation system, etc.
- Software and interface cable for setup, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
Electric Industries EB-NB-84-480 Industrial Electric Heating Boiler Standart Equipment:
- Circuit breakers, each stage.
- Manual reset hi-limit - 220 F.
- Auto reset limit control - 210 F.
- Low water cut-off with manual reset.
- ASME pressure relief valve, 30 psi.
- Pressure/temperature gauge.
- Drain pipe.
- 3 Inch NPT inlet and outlet, with inspection opening.
- Incoloy sheathed heating elements.
- Built-in load management controls, vessel top screw-in.
- Staging indicator lights, at contactor.
- Main supply circuit lugs.
- Safety door interlock and lockable door latch.
- Factory tested.
- Made in the USA.
Electric Industries EB-NB-84-480 Warranty:
- 5-year Vessel
The majority of the Electric Boilers including Mini-Size Boilers, Midi-Size Boilers, TS Series , Commercial Boilers and Industrial Series with various hydroronics heating, installations have several zones or thermostats in various rooms. When one thermostat calls for heat it represents only a partial load to the boiler. In most dual heat installations this Electric Boilers are plumbed in series with an existing oil, gas, or wood boiler. For gas or oil, the Electric Boilers is generally at the gas/oil outlet; but for wood, the Electric Boilers including must be on the inlet sides. The standby boiler cannot be operated as hot boiler. This will defeat the Electric-Boiler. Rewire as required using EB-S-SB, standby boiler is turned on from the brown wires. In the case of existing fossil fuel boiler conversions, it is assumed the expansion tank, valving, air bleeder, and circulation pump are in place, in good operating condition, and adequate for the overall system design. In the case of new installation (floor radiant or baseboard), use standard hydronics water heating practices for the necessary expansion tank, air bleeder, valving, water pump, etc., sized for the total capacity of the system. The Electric-Boiler is turned on with an R and W closure from the zone system wiring.