Daikin has firmly established themselves as a world leader in heating and cooling equipment manufacturing, and their ductless systems are no exception. The LV series of split systems packs a wide variety of premium features into a convenient, effective ductless system package. A SEER rating of 20.3 on the XS18LVJU system means more cooling for your home for each dollar spent on air conditioning energy, and an advanced filtration system ensures air quality within your home during all stages of operation. Unique circuitry design eliminates standby energy usage by up to 90 percent when compared to other mini split brands, and the included "Intelligent Eye" motion sensor allows the system to adjust operation based on your presence in a room.
"Intelligent Eye" Energy Saving Mode
Daikin ductless indoor units have built-in motion-sensing technology and work together with the outdoor compressor to transition the system into an energy-saving mode when no movement has been detected indoors for 20 minutes. Once someone enters the room, the system switches back to full operation. This allows for energy savings without compromising comfort.
Inverter Technology Prevents Temperature Fluctuation
Daikin ductless units come equipped with inverter technology. This technology works together with the expansion valve to adjust coolant flow rate and compressor speed on the fly to match indoor conditions. This results in less dramatic indoor temperature swings, which in turn results in a more comfortable home.
Built-In Advanced Filtration System
The LV series of mini splits from Daikin comes with a built-in photocatalytic air filtration system. This system first traps bacteria, viruses, and other microscopic particles, then decomposes them, rendering them harmless to your family.
Whisper Quiet Operation
Daikin ductless units are engineered from the ground up for impressively quiet operation. The solidness of the unit's construciton works together with quiet motor operation to make the unit as unobtrusive as possible to its surrounding environment.
Included Wireless Control
The included wireless control allows you to control the temperature of your room while never leaving the comfort of your favorite recliner.
- (1) RXS18LVJU Outdoor Condenser Unit
- (1) FTXS18LVJU Wall Mounted Indoor Unit
- (1) Wireless Remote Controller
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing..
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.