The Quaternity system is Daikin's premium mini split system offering, packed full of features designed to keep your home efficient and comfortable. Inverter technology is used to bring this XG12HVJU system's SEER rating up to an astounding 24.2, among the highest on the market for a system of this size. "Flash Streamer Technology" brings an effective four stage filtration system to the air in your home, almost entirely eliminating airborne debris and pathogens. A more accurate dehumidification system and "Intelligent Eye" motion sensing technology makes the XG12HVJU worthy of a spot in any efficient home.
Built From the Ground Up for Efficiency
The efficiency of the Quaternity mini split line is among the highest in the industry. Using a combination of inverter technology and optimal thermal engineering, the Quaternity units squeeze every last BTU out of every dollar spent on energy.
Flash Streamer Technology Provides Powerful Multi-Stage Air Filtration
Quaternity indoor units come stock with an advanced four stage filtration system, ensuring the air in your home is kept as clean and pure as possible. Included in the filtration is a photocatalytic filter to decompose bacteria and viruses as well as a deodorizing catalyst to keep your home smelling fresh.
Whisper Quiet Operation
Daikin ductless units are engineered from the ground up for impressively quiet operation. The solidness of the units construciton works together with quiet motor operation to make the unit as unobtrusive as possible to its surrounding environment.
"Intelligent Eye" Energy Saving Mode
Daikin ductless indoor units have built in motion sensing technology, and work together with the outdoor compressor to transition the system into an energy-saving mode when no movement has been detected indoors for 20 minutes. Then, once someone enters the room, the system switches back to full operation. This allows for energy savings without compromising comfort.
Advanced Dehumidification Technology
The Quaternity air conditioning system's dehumidification system is a marked improvement over the dehumidification functionality of traditional mini splits. Instead of dehumidifying at all times during operation, Quaternity units measure a room's relative humidity level and adjusts the level of water extracted from the air accordingly. The end result is an indoor space with a much healthier level of humidity relative to indoor temperature.
- (1) RXG12HVJU Outdoor Condenser Unit
- (1) FTXG12HVJU Wall Mounted Indoor Unit
- (1) Wireless Remote Controller
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing..
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Base Pan Heater - The base pan heater prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit. Excessive ice build will lead to performance issues and could damage your unit.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.