Hydrolevel Safgard 450 Steam Boiler Low Water Cut-Off, 120 VAC, Standard EL1214 3/4" NPT Probe
The Safgard 400 Series Low Water Cut-Offs by Hydrolevel are used as the primary low water cut-off on residential and light commercial steam heating boilers. They are also used in low pressure steam process applications. Hydrolevel controls utilize a non-moving, heavy duty, electronic probe to sense liquid levels. The probe can be installed in an equalizing line or directly into a boiler or water tank. When water is in contact with the probe, it completes a circuit between the stainless steel probe tip and the tank or boiler surface in which the probe is installed. When the water level drops below the probe, the circuit opens. Hydrolevel low water cut-offs for steam heating systems use the water signal to allow the burner to operate. If the water level drops below the probe, the circuit opens and the cut- off shuts down the burner. Hydrolevel primary controls for steam boilers utilize both on- time and off-time delays to prevent boiler short-cycling and to facilitate proper automatic boiler water feeding.Hydrolevel 450 Safgard Steam Boiler Low Water Cut-Off Features:
- Low Maintenance - No moving parts to wear or hang up, as in float devices.
- Advanced Solid State Design - High quality, economical, boiler protection.
- Delayed Burner Shutdown - 15 second off-time delay in low water condition prevents burner short cycling due to surging and priming.
- Probe Plus 30 - Thirty second on- time delay allows solenoid valves and automatic feeders to bring feed water past the probe to a safe operating level.
- Automatic Reset - Automatically restarts the boiler after 30 second on-time delay when water reaches the probe.
- 1 year