The Taco EWF120-1 electric water feeder is the perfect complement to a Taco low water cutoff. The feeder works in conjunction with the LWCO to maintain a safe water level in your boiler at all times. When the connected LWCO detects a low water condition, the electric water feeder adds water to your boiler via a user-selected operating mode. LWCO mode supplies water until the low water cutoff probe is immersed and fixed feed mode provides a set volume of water. In LWCO mode, additional fill time may be specified for boilers with high water levels and both modes support a timer delay between detection and feeding. Extended low water conditions are disastrous for a hydronic system; avoid them with a Taco electric water feeder.
The EWF120-1 has a manual feed button, allowing you to top off your boiler at any time.
The flood protection lockout will automatically suspend system operation in the event that a disproportionate amount of water has been fed to your boiler without triggering a normal water level condition.
- (1) Taco EWF120-1 Electric Water Feeder
- (2) 3/8" NPT x 1/2" Copper Fittings
Product Compatible with
- Taco LTR0243T-1 Low Water Cutoff
- Taco LTR0243L-1 Low Water Cutoff
- Taco LTA0243S-2 Low Water Cutoff
- Taco LTA1203S-2 Low Water Cutoff
- Taco LFA0243S-1 Low Water Cutoff
- Taco LFA1203S-1 Low Water Cutoff
- Taco LFM0243S-1 Low Water Cutoff
- Taco LFM1203S-1 Low Water Cutoff