ComfortPro MicroFlex UNO Insulated PEX - 1"/28mm Pipe, 75mm Outer Jacket - 326 Feet Master Coil
A high performance piping system is essential for energy savings. MicroFlex pre-insulated piping system, composed of a thermal insulation around a carrier pipe and covered by a "closed chamber" HDPE outer jacket, is the best choice. It is suitable for use in both heating and sanitary applications and provides significant advantages. The pipes are low-weight and extremely flexible, they can be laid easily and rapidly, even over obstacles and around corners. System accessories can be mounted without any special tools. The PEX-a carrier pipe (polyethylene is the raw material and the X refers to the cross -linking of the polyethylene across its molecular chains) is oxygen diffusion-proof in accordance with DIN 4726. It can transport a large number of different liquids and is fully corrosion free. MicroFlex Insulated pipes consist of 3 components: PEX-a Carrier Pipe w/ O2 Diffusion Barrier, Cross-Linked PE Foam Insulation Layer, and a HDPE Corrugated JacketComfortPro M751C MicroFlex Insulated PEX Tubing Features:
- Outstanding thermal properties - The pipe has been tested at a temperature of 203°F @ 87 psi for heating and 203°F @ 145 psi for sanitary applications (in accordance to DIN 16893). It can also withstand temperature surges up to 230°F. The impact strength is even constant at temperatures below 212°F. Proven long-term strength with a temperature dependent supply temperature (i.e. 194°F winter and 158°F summer) and an operating pressure of 73-87 psi, tests carried out by major testing bodies in a number of countries show that the expected life time can be more than 100 years.
- Chemical resistance - Most chemicals have no influence on the pipe, even at elevated temperatures. Chemicals usually causing hair cracks in other materials do not corrode PEX-a.
- High abrasion resistance - The pipes provide an enhanced abrasion resistance and durability. Pipes conveying aggressive sludge at fairly high velocities do not corrode.
- Low roughness - The smooth bore offers less resistance to flow than conventional pipes resulting in excellent flow characteristics with minimal flow loss without formation of any sediment deposits.
- Environmentally friendly - PEX-a is free from pollutants. The pipe imparts neither taste nor odor and is non toxic, thus ideally suited for different branches of the food industry.
- Physiological behavior - PEX-a pipes comply with international potable water quality requirements.
- Oxygen diffusion barrier - The PEX-a carrier pipe also features an oxygen diffusion barrier which prevents oxygen to diffuse into the piping system. Such an oxygen barrier layer enhances the life of the components of the system. Water permeability is 0.8x10-6 lbs/gal per day at 104 °F.
- District Heating and Cooling - running hydronic lines between buildings with minimal energy losses, through unheated spaces, and for extending traditional distribution systems easily and economically
- Underground Piping Systems - direct burial of lines up to 328' in length without joints for chilled water, condenser water, or any sub-terranean system requiring minimal heat gains/losses
- Plumbing Systems - for networked cold, hot, and recirculated water lines between buildings, to external or remote facilities such barns, animal sheds, etc.
- Radiant and Snowmelting Systems - for feeding remote manifold boxes or adding onto existing systems
- Interior Building Piping - to provide the quickest and most guaranteed installation of piping systems with no couplings or joints, already insulated to save time and money at the jobsite, and allow maximum flexibility of carrier pipes through difficult spaces.
- 10 years