Schluter-KERDI-DRAIN is an all inclusive drain kit used with new shower construction. A rigid Stainless Steel flange is used in its construction, allowing the borders of the drain to be tiled over seamlessly. The shower drain uses brushed copper as the finish for the drain grate, making your drain grate both effective and appealing to the eye.
Stainless Steel Flange
This KERDI-DRAIN uses stainless steel in its flange construction, providing superior corrosion resistance for years to come.
Brushed Copper Grate Finish
The brushed copper finish used on the grate makes your drain attractive and eye catching.
KERDI-DRAIN is installable in both a standard mortar bed and Schluter's KERDI-SHOWER-ST shower tray. This allows for quick drain installation in shower packages and universal support for custom shower construction.
- (1) Drain with Integrated Bonding Flange and Grate Assembly
- (4) KERDI-KERECK-F Preformed Inside Waterproofing Corners
- (2) KERDI-KERECK-F Preformed Outside Waterproofing Corners
- (1) KERDI-SEAL-PS Pipe Seal
- (1) KERDI-SEAL-MV Mixing Valve Seal
- (1) KERDI-FIX Sealing Compound Tube (66 ml)