For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. This is a two zone mini split system designed to give you individual control over the temperature in multiple rooms. An efficient MXZ-3C30NAHZ2 outdoor condenser, built with advanced technology, is combined with quiet wall-mounted MSZ-FE indoor units and two wireless remote controllers for the perfect marriage of convenience and comfort. With multiple operating modes, multiple fan speeds, and multiple airflow directions, this is a system that fits the needs of nearly any home.
Precision Temperature Control Technology
The MXZ-3C30NAHZ2 outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. These components improve temperature accuracy and system efficiency through precise adjustments of both compressor speed and refrigerant flow.
i-see Sensor 3D
The MSZ-FH's i-see Sensor 3D monitors the floor and ceiling of its zone for fluctuations in temperature. If it detects an underserved area, the unit will temporarily adjust airflow to ensure complete comfort throughout the zone. This sensor also serves as an occupancy detector, allowing the indoor unit to enter energy saving mode if no human heat signatures are detected within the zone.
Advanced Filtration System
The MSZ-FH18NA indoor units use two advanced filters to clean and deodorize the air that passes through them. The deodorizing filter utilizes a ceramic surface element and platinum nanoparticles to absorb any offending smells. The second filter is an enzyme-based anti-allergy filter that captures and destroys bacteria and particulates.
In heating mode, Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by stalling fan operation while the heat exchanger is warming up.
The powerful setting on the MSZ-FH18NA indoor units makes it easy to get your zones to the perfect temperature quickly. When it is activated, the unit temporarily increases refrigerant flow and fan speed to provide rapid cooling or heating and quick comfort.
Econo Cool Mode
By slowly adjusting the cooling set point and swinging the horizontal vanes, each MSZ-FH18NA can improve the efficiency of cooling operations without compromising the comfort provided.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces both mold growth and the chance of property damage in the conditioned space.
Optimal air flow is easy to achieve with this system thanks to the vane control options. All MSZ-GE indoor units have access to five different horizontal vane positions, an auto mode, and a swing mode. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode and swing mode cycles through all positions for maximum coverage. The MSZ-GE24 also includes six vertical vane positions with their own auto and swing modes and a wide mode that increases fan speed for even greater coverage.
- (1) Mitsubishi MXZ-3C30NAHZ2 Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (2) Mitsubishi MSZ-FH18NA Mini Split Indoor Units
- (2) Mitsubishi Handheld Wireless Remote Controllers
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.