For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. This is a two zone mini split system designed to give you individual control over the temperature in multiple rooms while taking advantage of existing ductwork. An efficient MXZ-2B20NA-1 outdoor condenser, built with advanced technology, is combined with unobtrusive concealed duct SEZ-KD indoor units and two wireless remote controllers for the perfect marriage of convenience and comfort. With the concealed duct units, small air registers are the only evidence that a powerful and efficient mini split system is servicing your rooms. With multiple operating modes and multiple fan speeds, this is a system that fits the needs of nearly any home.
Precision Temperature Control Technology
The MXZ-2B20NA-1 outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. By adjusting compressor speed and refrigerant flow, the output of the unit can be matched to the zone for precise temperature control and improved efficiency.
Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
Condensate Removal System
The included SEZ-KD compact duct indoor units contain an internal drain mechanism capable of lifting condensate 21-11/16". This simplifies installation and prevents condensate overflow, which can damage or destroy your property.
Advanced Remote Controller
The MHK1 wireless wall mounted remote controller kits support dual set point control and multiple scheduling options. They also have Optimal Start functionality for learning how quickly your zone is cooled and heated, then adjusting scheduled operations so that the zone is always the right temperature at the right time.
- (1) Mitsubishi MXZ-2B20NA-1 Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (1) Mitsubishi SEZ-KD09NA4R1.TH Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) Mitsubishi SEZ-KD12NA4R1.TH Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (2) Mitsubishi MHK1 Wireless Remote Controller Kits
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.