Lanco "H" Series Horizontal Fan Coil, Left Piping, 208V, 4 Coil Rows (3 CW 1 HW) - 600 CFM, 29,537 BTU
Engineered for concealed or exposed ceiling applications, these top quality units come with multiple options and can be ordered with or without return-air plenums. The low profile and flexible design of the Horizontal Basic (LH-B) fan coil is ideal for multiple applications. The slim, compact design is well suited for drop-ceiling, closet, hallway and other concealed applications. The LH-B comes with a powder-coated epoxy drain pan and a wide range of coil, motor and controls options. These models have no exterior cabinet.Lanco H064312L00 Horizontal Fan Coil Features:
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction.
- Two-pipe or Four-pipe hydronic heating and/or cooling. Four-pipe system may be converted to a two-pipe system by capping off one set of pipes. Manual are-vents on water coils.
- Coils are 1/2" OD copper tubes with aluminum fins (12 FPI) and tested underwater at 350 PSI with a 300 PSI working pressure.
- Drain pan is black epoxy, powder-coat finish, insulated with 1/4" elastomeric insulation, and has both primary and secondary drain connections.
- Three-speed, 115V or 208V/1/60Hz PSC motor with quick-connect plug wired to a junction box.
- Motors are factory-wired and terminated in a junction box for single-point power supply.
- One-inch duct collar on return-air and supply-air openings.
- Optional return-air plenum has an easily accessible, 1" fiberglass, throwaway filter.
- Rear and bottom return-air plenums are insulated with neoprene-coated, over three pound density, 1/2" fiberglass insulation.
- 100% factory leak and performance tested
- 1 Year