This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across the Multi F line of indoor units. The LMDN126HV is a mini split indoor unit designed for installation is short-run ducting with low static pressures. Concealed duct indoor units mean that you can add mini split zones with no visible indoor units. With the LMDN126HV, a small air register is the only clue that a mini split is providing effective heating and cooling to your space.
The LMDN126HV can operate at volumes as low as 27 dB thanks to its advanced fan motor. The brushless direct current motor reduces electrical and mechanical sound while providing powerful air movement.
Auto operation mode continually compares your zone's current and desired temperatures and uses that data to intelligently adjust the unit's fan speed and refrigerant flow to provide optimal comfort.
With the sleep mode and timer functions, you can set this indoor unit to save energy at night. Sleep mode will incrementally adjust temperature for an hour before the timer function automatically deactivates the unit.
Condensate overflow can damage your indoor unit and your home. An internal condensate pump with 27.5" of lift protects the LMDN126HV through reliable, effective condensate removal.
LG's multi-zone indoor units include a dehumidifying operation mode. In this mode, the unit's internal sensors monitor temperature and modify the set point and fan speed to remove moisture from the air.
Improved Air Quality
The LMDN126HV features an anti-fungal filter to keep your air clean. This filter captures contaminants like dust and bacteria, and it is washable to ensure long term air quality.
When the hot start function is enabled, the LMDN126HV's fan will not engage until the outdoor condenser has had the opportunity to warm the indoor coil. This prevents the unit from blowing cold air during heating operations.
- (1) LG LMDN126HV Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) LG AKB72955816 Wired Remote Controller
Product Compatible With
- LG LMU18CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
- LG LMU24CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
- LG LMU36CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
- LG LMU540HV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
This product requires a compatible LG mini split outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.