LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across their entire catalog. LG's Four-Way Ceiling Cassette systems, such as this LC247HV, have several advantages over wall mounted systems. By recessing the LCN247HV indoor unit, a 1.5" thick grille is the only part of the equipment that stays visible. Unobtrusive comfort isn't the only advantage of a ceiling cassette; with four air flow directions, the LC247HV provides excellent coverage for large zones. If you're looking for a low-profile alternative to wall mounted ductless heat pump systems, LG's Four-Way Ceiling Cassettes are a great choice.
LG's ductless heat pump systems are designed with powerful, efficient inverter technology. An electronic expansion valve and a variable speed condenser compressor carefully regulate the refrigerant flow, reducing energy consumption and allowing for consistent, accurate temperatures without overshooting or short-cycling.
Gold Fin Protection
To ensure the reliability and longevity of the LUU247HV's heat exchanger, LG employs a Gold Fin coating that prevents corrosion and improves durability.
Low Ambient Operations
Cold temperatures can't slow this system down—the condenser supports cooling operations down to 5 degrees Fahrenheit and heating operations down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. The LCN247HV indoor unit has a hot start option to prevent the fan from running until the condenser has warmed up the indoor coil and there is also a defrost feature, which removes frost from the outdoor condenser coil in frigid conditions.
LG uses some of the most advanced components available to ensure that their ductless heat pump systems are as quiet as possible. In the LUU247HV outdoor condenser, a twin rotary compressor reduces vibration to limit noise. Both the outdoor and indoor unit enjoy reduced electrical and mechanical sound thanks to their brushless direct current fan motors.
This system features a Jet Cool operation mode for rapid cooling. In this mode, the indoor unit observes a set point of 64 degrees Fahrenheit and the fan operates at maximum speed for 30 minutes to quickly cool your zone.
There are several options for automatic comfort with the LCN247HV indoor unit. Auto operation mode will continually adjust fan speed and refrigerant flow based your room's current and desired temperatures. In swing mode, the vertical air flow direction fluctuates to prevent temperature stratification. With the Chaos Wind feature, which cycles both air flow direction and fan speed, you can enjoy a natural circulation pattern in the comfort of your home. Finally, exclusive to ceiling cassette models is Swirl Wind, which automates both air flow direction and fan speed to produce steady comfort throughout any zone.
With the sleep mode and timer functions, you can set the indoor units to save energy at night. Sleep mode will incrementally increase temperature for an hour before the timer function automatically deactivates the unit.
Condensate overflow can damage your indoor units and your home. An internal condensate pump with 27.5" of lift protects the LCN247HV ceiling cassette indoor unit with reliable, effective condensate removal.
LG's mini split indoor units include a dehumidifying operation mode. In this mode, the unit's internal sensors monitor temperature and modify the set point and fan speed to remove moisture from the air.
Improved Air Quality
The LCN247HV indoor units feature an anti-fungal filter to keep your air clean. This filter captures contaminants like dust and bacteria and it is washable to ensure long term air quality.
Fresh Air Intake
LG's ceiling cassette mini split indoor units support the addition of a branch duct and ventilation kit for introducing fresh outside air into your home.
- (1) LG LCN247HV Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) LG LUU247HV Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (1) LG PT-UMC1 Ceiling Cassette Grille
- (1) LG Wireless PQWRHDF0 Remote Controller
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Base Pan Heater - The base pan heater prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit. Excessive ice build will lead to performance issues and could damage your unit.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system. Our convenient Mini Split Installation Starter Kits include all of the required accessories listed above. Starter kits can be added to your order from the accessories tab above.