LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across the Multi F line. This wall mounted designer ductless heat pump system pairs a powerful LMU36CHV outdoor condenser with four indoor units from LG's Art Cool Gallery line. These multifunctional indoor units not only heat and cool your rooms, but they also function as frames for 20" x 20" pieces of art. Additionally, Art Cool Gallery units boast a triple air outlet design, devised to provide consistent air flow throughout your entire room. Indoor units are typically the most obtrusive part of a wall mounted ductless heat pump system, but this system allows you to enjoy zoned comfort while hiding them in plain sight.
LG's multi-zone outdoor condensers are designed with powerful, efficient inverter technology. An electronic expansion valve and a variable speed condenser compressor carefully regulate the refrigerant flow, reducing energy consumption and allowing for consistent, accurate temperatures without overshooting or short-cycling.
Gold Fin Protection
To ensure the reliability and longevity of the LMU36CHV's heat exchanger, LG employs a Gold Fin coating that prevents corrosion and improves durability.
Low Ambient Operations
Cold temperatures can't slow the Multi F line of outdoor condensers down. This outdoor unit supports cooling operations down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit and heating operations down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a defrost feature, which removes frost from the condenser coil in frigid conditions.
Thanks to a brushless direct current fan motors, both the outdoor and indoor units in this system produce less mechanical and electrical noise, allowing them to provide comfort that doesn't disrupt your home. A twin rotary compressor in the outdoor unit also limits vibration noise.
Air Flow Options
LG's wall mounted multi-zone indoor units give you two options for automating air flow. In swing mode, a unit will rotate through all four air flow directions to ensure consistent comfort in every corner of your room. With the Chaos Wind feature, which cycles both air flow direction and fan speed, you can enjoy a natural circulation pattern in the comfort of your home.
These wall mounted indoor units feature self-cleaning heat exchanger coils that automatically remove dirt and moisture. This helps to prevent unpleasant odors and to combat the formation of mold.
Jet Temperature Control
Getting your zone comfortable quickly is no problem thanks to the Jet Heat and Jet Cool modes available with these indoor units. With the press of a button, your system will temporarily adjust the set point and fan speed of a unit to provide rapid zoned heating or cooling.
Auto operation mode continually compares your zones' current and desired temperatures and uses that data to intelligently adjust fan speed and refrigerant flow to provide optimal comfort.
With the sleep mode and timer functions, you can set the indoor units to save energy at night. Sleep mode will incrementally adjust temperatures for an hour before the timer function automatically deactivates the units. A second timer can bet set to activate the unit in the morning to ensure that your home is the perfect temperature when you wake up.
Improved Air Quality
These mini split indoor units include anti-fungal filters to keep your air clean. These filters capture contaminants like dust and bacteria, and they are washable to ensure long term air quality.
LG's multi-zone indoor units include a dehumidifying operation mode. In this mode, the units' internal sensors monitor temperature and modify the set point and fan speed to remove moisture from the air.
When the hot start function is enabled on a mini split indoor unit, the fan will not engage until the outdoor condenser has had the opportunity to warm the indoor coil. This prevents the unit from blowing cold air during heating operations.
- (1) LG LMU36CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (2) LG LMAN097HVP Wall Mounted Designer Heat Pump Mini Split Indoor Units
- (2) LG LMAN127HVP Wall Mounted Designer Heat Pump Mini Split Indoor Units
- (4) LG Wireless Remote Controllers
Each indoor unit will include any port adapters necessary for multi-zone installation.
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Base Pan Heater - The base pan heater prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit. Excessive ice build will lead to performance issues and could damage your unit.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.