LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across the Multi F line. This ceiling cassette ductless heat pump system pairs a powerful LMU30CHV outdoor condenser with three ceiling cassette indoor units. LG's Multi F ceiling cassette indoor units feature four air outlets which allow them to provide consistent air flow to the furthest reaches of large rooms. In addition to providing excellent coverage, the ceiling cassette indoor units also feature an exceptionally low profile. When installed, a grille less than 1" thick is the only visible clue that your room is receiving efficient heating and cooling LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across the Multi F line.
LG's multi-zone outdoor condensers are designed with powerful, efficient inverter technology. An electronic expansion valve and a variable speed condenser compressor carefully regulate the refrigerant flow, reducing energy consumption and allowing for consistent, accurate temperatures without overshooting or short-cycling.
Gold Fin Protection
To ensure the reliability and longevity of the LMU30CHV's heat exchanger, LG employs a Gold Fin coating that prevents corrosion and improves durability.
Low Ambient Operations
Cold temperatures can't slow the Multi F line of outdoor condensers down. This outdoor unit supports cooling operations down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit and heating operations down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a defrost feature, which removes frost from the condenser coil in frigid conditions.
Thanks to a brushless direct current fan motors, both the outdoor and indoor units in this system produce less mechanical and electrical noise, allowing them to provide comfort that doesn't disrupt your home. A twin rotary compressor in the outdoor unit also limits vibration noise.
Air Flow Options
There are three automated air flow options with LG's ceiling cassette indoor units. In swing mode, the vertical air flow direction fluctuates to prevent temperature stratification. With the Chaos Wind feature, which cycles both air flow direction and fan speed, you can enjoy a natural circulation pattern in the comfort of your home. Finally, exclusive to ceiling cassette models is Swirl Wind, which automates both air flow direction and fan speed to produce steady comfort throughout any zone.
These LG mini split indoor units feature a Jet Cool operation mode for rapid cooling. In this mode, an indoor unit observes a set point of 64 degrees Fahrenheit while the fan operates at maximum speed for 30 minutes to quickly cool your zone.
- (1) LG LMU30CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (3) LG LCN127HV4 Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
- (3) LG AKB73757604 Wireless Remote Controllers
- (3) LG PT-UQC Ceiling Cassette Grille
Each indoor unit will include any port adapters necessary for multi-zone installation.
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Base Pan Heater - The base pan heater prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit. Excessive ice build will lead to performance issues and could damage your unit.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system