For more than 20 years, Gree has been providing energy efficient, dependable heating and air conditioning solutions for residential and commercial use. Gree continues to build upon that history with the Vireo line. By integrating the latest in mini split technology with a sleek, minimalist design, Vireo can provide unmatched comfort without breaking the bank. The Gree VIR09HP230V1A has a high efficiency, 23 SEER rating, making this system ideal if you are looking to provide heating and cooling for a single area or supplement existing heating and air conditioning equipment. The wall mounted indoor unit provides an attractive, compact, quiet comfort solution precisely controlled with the included wireless remote.
The VIR09HP230V1AO outdoor condenser includes Gree's G-10 Inverter technology to improve comfort and efficiency. This built-in inverter drives the compressor and allows it to adjust output to the heating and cooling demands of the conditioned space, ensuring a more stable, consistent temperature and comfort level. This technology will also remove moisture, reduce short-cycling, and improve the overall efficiency of your system.
Corrosion Resistant Coil
Gree applies a gold fin coating to the heat exchanger of the VIR09HP230V1AO, which results in improved resistance to common causes of corrosion. This ensures that your unit runs consistently and helps to extend the life of your system.
The VIR09HP230V1A has a unique defrost technology that helps to maintain room comfort and save money on energy by cutting out unnecessary defrost cycles. While in heating mode, frost buildup will gather until detected and will automatically engage the defrost cycle. Once the frost has been removed, indoor and outdoor fans will resume normal operation.
The VIR09HP230V1AH features a sleek, minimalist design, allowing it to blend in with almost any living space. The design includes an easy to read display and indicator lights providing information on room and operation settings.
With multiple operating modes and four-speed fan, the Gree Vireo is perfect for any situation. A built-in timer allows the indoor unit to be turned on and off at preset times. While Sleep and Quiet modes will adjust the unit accordingly to operate more efficiently while you sleep and operate with a lower noise level, respectively. Additionally the Vireo features an Energy Savings mode, allowing the unit to select the most optimal operating settings, saving you money on energy costs.
I Feel Mode
The Gree Vireo uses 'I Feel Mode' to sense room temperature from the remote control closest to the user in the room, rather than the unit itself. This gives the unit a more accurate reading, allowing it to adjust temperature and airflow to provide maximum personal comfort.
Cold Blow Protection
When your VIR09HP230V1A system kicks on in heating mode, you won't have to suffer through those first few minutes of cold air being blown through your home. Instead, Gree's Vireo System units are designed to monitor the air being discharged and delay the indoor fan from running until the coil has warmed up to prevent nasty wind chills.
Wireless Control Center
Every Gree Vireo indoor unit comes with a multi-function wireless remote control. With an easy to read LCD display, the remote gives complete control of the indoor unit's operations. Operating mode, temperature, fan speed, airflow, and a number of other settings can be changed at the push of a button.
- (1) Gree VIR09HP230V1AO Heat Pump Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (1) Gree VIR09HP230V1AH Wall Mounted Heat Pump Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) Gree Wireless Remote Controller
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Base Pan Heater - The base pan heater prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit. Excessive ice build will lead to performance issues and could damage your unit.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground. Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.