This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
Daikin has firmly established themselves as a world leader in heating and cooling equipment manufacturing, and their ductless systems are no exception. This is a FFQ15LVJU ceiling cassette indoor unit for use in building a multi-zone mini split system. Whisper quiet operation means that the unit will never draw attention to itself, and sleek aesthetics allow the unit to blend into almost any home decoration theme. Daikin indoor units posess powerful energy saving features, which when combined with Daikin's extensive experience with building efficient units provides a cost-conscious solution to any home's heating and cooling needs.
Whisper Quiet Operation
Daikin ductless units are engineered from the ground up for impressively quiet operation. The solidness of the units construciton works together with quiet motor operation to make the unit as unobtrusive as possible to its surrounding environment.
Inverter Technology Prevents Temperature Fluctuation
Daikin ductless units come equipped with inverter technology. This technology works together with the expansion valve to adjust coolant flow rate and compressor speed on the fly to match indoor conditions. This results in less dramatic indoor temperature swings, which in turn results in a more comfortable home.
Built-In Advanced Filtration System
Daikin mini splits do more for your home's comfort level than control its temperature. An advanced microbial filtration system is installed in the indoor unit, allowing the mini split to purify your home's air as well as heating or cooling it.
- Daikin 3MXS24NMVJU / 3MXL24QMVJU Outdoor Condenser Unit
- Daikin 4MXS36NMVJU Outdoor Condenser Unit
- Daikin RMXS48LVJU Outdoor Condenser Unit
This product requires a compatible Daikin outdoor condenser and the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing..
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
The remote control(s) for this product need(s) to be purchased separately. See Accessories tab above.