White Rodgers 30A46-105 Mercury Flame Sensor, 120/240/30 VAC, 12"
Emerson Climate Technologies, the parent company of White Rodgers, is an industry leader in delivering business-advancing and industry-revolutionizing innovations. Their strive to help individuals and companies meet the challenges of change and the demands of adaptability has made Emerson a globally renowned force that drives HVACR technology. Being involved in industry aspects such as system controls, thermostats, valves, sensors, transformers and relays, indoor air quality products, and accessories, the experience and expertise provided by Emerson is second to none. Their products are specifically engineered to be accurate and optimize your systems to result in the most efficient performance possible. Over the last 75 years, White-Rodger's dedication for taking proven mechanical controls and enhancing them by integrating them into residential equipment applications through applied electronics has profoundly changed the way users experience comfort and convenience. Their dream to increase system reliability and communications has become a reality by integrating it into the manufacturing process for all their products. Their goals of becoming an incredibly easy company to do business with, expanding their technology leadership position, using broad capabilities in products and services to manufacture unique, high-quality solutions to practical problems, being the best value provider for products and services, and maintaining a work environment where people and ideas flourish together has made them one of the most highly sought after companies by industry professionals such as engineers, contractors, installers, specifiers, architects and consumers within the HVAC industry.
Designed for use with White-Rodgers Diaphragm, "Cushioned Power" or "Silent Knight" Gas Valves having Plug-In Receptacle.White Rodgers 30A46-105 Flame Sensor Features:
- Plug-in feature requires no additional electrical connections or mounting devices
- Sensor combines a rugged Snap-Action SPDT switch and powerful mercury actuated thermal element
- May be used with natural, manufactured or mixed gases and with LP gases where means are provided for obtaining automatic pilot gas shut-off
- No button to depress - Sensors are recycling type which require relighting or possible restoration of proper gas pressure to return to operation
- The SPDT switch can energize ignitor circuit to relight pilot (as with roof top units)
- 1 Year