Taco's add-on power controls are a versatile and powerful way to enhance the performance of your hydronic heating system. Installation is as easy as wiring the sensors, mounting the control, and plugging it directly into a Taco expandable zone control. With the PC700-2, your hydronic system will utilize information about the outdoor temperature to calibrate your boiler's output for maximum comfort and efficiency. Both short cycling and temperature fluctuations are minimized by the addition of an outdoor reset control. Two forms of boiler protection are available with this control: an adjustable minimum boiler supply temperature and warm weather shutdown. These respectively prevent thermal shock and the unnecessary activation of equipment, giving you peace of mind that your system is safe and efficient.
Automatic Reset Ratio
Ideal comfort and efficiency are easy to achieve with Taco's add-on power controls. They automatically calculate the optimal reset ratio based on four user-defined temperature points.
- (1) Taco PC700-2 Boiler Reset Control
- (1) Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- (1) Supply Water Temperature Sensor
Product Compatible with
- Taco SR501-EXP-4 Zone Switching Relay
- Taco SR503-EXP-4 Zone Switching Relay
- Taco SR504-EXP-4 Zone Switching Relay
- Taco SR506-EXP-4 Zone Switching Relay
- Taco ZVC404-EXP-4 Zone Valve Control
- Taco ZVC406-EXP-4 Zone Valve Control