Schluter-KERDI-DRAIN adaptor kits are used to convert traditional clamping ring drains to integrated bonding flange drains. A stainless steel adaptor ring with a rubber gasket is sealed to the existing drain structure using a bonding compound such as Schluter-KERDI-FIX. A rigid ABS flange is used in its construction, allowing the borders of the drain to be tiled over seamlessly. The adaptor kit uses stainless steel as the finish for the drain grate, making your drain grate both effective and appealing to the eye.
ABS Plastic Flange
This KERDI-DRAIN adaptor kit uses rigid ABS plastic in its flange construction, guaranteeing years of durability and reliability.
Stainless Steel Grate Finish
The stainless steel finish used on the grate makes your drain attractive and eye catching.
This adaptor kit can be installed in both a standard mortar bed and Schluter's KERDI-SHOWER-ST shower tray. This allows for quick drain installation in shower packages and universal support for custom shower construction.
- (1) Drain with Integrated Bonding Flange and Grate Assembly
- (1) Adaptor Ring
- (4) KERDI-KERECK-F Preformed Inside Waterproofing Corners
- (2) KERDI-KERECK-F Preformed Outside Waterproofing Corners
- (1) KERDI-SEAL-PS Pipe Seal
- (1) KERDI-SEAL-MV Mixing Valve Seal
- (1) KERDI-FIX Sealing Compound Tube (66 ml)