Schluter-KERDI-DRAIN is an all inclusive drain kit used with new shower construction. A rigid PVC flange is used in its construction, allowing the borders of the drain to be tiled over seamlessly. Instead of a drain grate, this model of KERDI-DRAIN opts for a tileable support covering, allowing even the drain opening to seamlessly integrate with the tile theme of your shower.
PVC Plastic Flange
This KERDI-DRAIN uses rigid PVC plastic in its flange construction, guaranteeing years of durability and reliability.
Tileable Drain Cover
A tileable support section is used in lieu of a grate on this model of KERDI-DRAIN, allowing you to blend your drain in seamlessly with the tile theme of your shower.
KERDI-DRAIN is installable in both a standard mortar bed and Schluter's KERDI-SHOWER-ST shower tray. This allows for quick drain installation in shower packages and universal support for custom shower construction.
- (1) Drain with Integrated Bonding Flange and Grate Assembly
- (4) KERDI-KERECK-F Preformed Inside Waterproofing Corners
- (2) KERDI-KERECK-F Preformed Outside Waterproofing Corners
- (1) KERDI-SEAL-PS Pipe Seal
- (1) KERDI-SEAL-MV Mixing Valve Seal