The model OH series oil-fired unit heaters are available in inputs of 118,000, 173,000, and 229,000 BTUH with 82% efficiency output. These completely packaged unit heaters burn No. 2 fuel oil. Model OH heaters are equipped with a propeller fan. The fan is enclosed in an OSHA-type full safety fan guard. All units feature a low-stress, 18-gauge steel exchanger and a heavy, 13-gauge combustion chamber with large, easily accessible, service panels. The oil burner assembly has a pressure-atomizing gun type burner that provides excellent flame retention and an integral fuel pump. The burner has an electric spark ignition system with an electronic cad-cell flame safety system with manual reset. All models have a combination flame observation port and flue gas sampling port. Standard features include fan and limit controls. The fan control prevents circulation of cold air at startup and provides heat dissipation while the unit is hot after the burner shuts off. The safety limit control provides unit protection from high temperature caused by an airflow restriction or motor failure. All units are wired for 115 volt, 60 HP supply with 24 volt controls. Model OH oil-fired unit heaters are approved for installation in the United States and Canada by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- CSA certification for commericial and industrial use in the US and Canada.
- Full automatic, thermostatically controlled operation.
- Low stress, 18-gauge steel heat exchanger.
- Heavy, 13-gauge steel combustion chamber.
- 115/1/60 supply voltage.
- 24-volt control voltage transformer.
- Atomizing power burner with single-stage fuel pump.
- Electronic spark ignition with cad-cell flame safety system.
- Fan and limit safety controls.
- Toggle disconnect switch.
- Propeller fan.
- Full safety fan guard.
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated PSC motor with internal overload protection.
- Built-in burner service tray.
- Large easily accessible service panels for combustion chamber and heat exchanger maintenance.
- Propeller fan.
- Observation and flue gas sampling ports.
- Individually adjustable horizontal louvers.
- 4-point suspension (1/2" threaded connectors).
- Draft regulator - CSA models.
1 year parts / 4 years heat exchanger