New Horizon BioMass Combo 60 High Efficiency Wood/Oil/Gas Burning Gasification Residential Boiler 91% - 205,000 BTU
BioMass Combo 60 Wood/Oil/Gas Boiler with Kernels Burning & Gasification Combustion Steel provide a convenient, safe and environmentally friendly way to heat your home and domestic hot water with wood, oil or gas. BioMass Combo boilers assure the independence and self-reliance that heating with several different fuel options - Seasoned Wood, Oil, Gas, Briquettes, Corn Cobs with Kernels, 50% of Coal, Saw Dust, Wood Chips (50%), any kind of pellets. Because the boilers use wood, oil or gas gasification combustion, they give unusually high overall heating efficiency up to 91% and will hold heat from single wood load for up to 12 hours. They use substantially less fuel or other burning material than conventional boilers and outdoor water stoves do with no visible smoke, when fully operating. 91% efficiency BioMass Combo wood, oil or gas burning and gasification combustion boilers may be used for heating any kind of building. They are mostly used in one-family houses, drying houses, workshops, halls, or greenhouses. However, boiler placement is not limited to these applications; the above are just examples of where BioMass Combo boilers have worked with success.
The BioMass Combo wood burning boiler has a large finned firebox, secondary wood supply reservoir, ash box and a gas or oil burning box (depending on the burner type selected) to maximize the burn time and minimize fuel consumption. Easy adjustments to the automatic temperature control, secondary air regulator, and flue gas damper enhance fire maintenance. The BioMass Combo line uses negative draft technology which means that air is pulled, rather than pushed, through the gasification chamber. This design keeps any emissions (smoke) from exiting the chamber while refueling the boiler. BioMass Combo 60 Gasification Boilers are an ecological and efficient source of heat for closed pressurized or open radiant systems.
BioMass Combo wood burning boiler extracts maximum heat form the fuel source for your system by using gasification process and secondary combustion, which results in complete practically emission free burning. BioMass Combo boilers come with a new digital programmable controller, RK-2001, which allows for customization of the operation.
BioMass Combo 60 Gasification High Efficiency Wood/Oil/Gas Burning Boiler at a glance:
- Optimized Combustion
- Oil/Gas and Wood Fired
- Up to 91% efficiency
- Output modulating from 40% to 100%
- Designed to Ensure uniform thermal load
- One wood load lasting from 8 to 12 hours
- ETL Approved
- Swing-open burner door for easy service
- Sealed wood gasification chamber - used simultaneously as a loading chamber
- Fully assembled, ready for installation
- Adapted for closed (pressurized) or open hot water systems
- Secondary Combustion Chamber for High Efficiency and Low Emissions
- RK2001R4E Boiler electronic regulator mounted directly on top ot the boiler for improved response
- Ash Tray
- Draft regulator
- Spacious fire box to increase autonomous
- Made from Boiler Steel
New Horizon BioMass Combo 60 Wood, Gas or Oil Burning and Gasification Boiler Other Standard Features:
- Smoke tube heat exchanger - (flue gas to water) heats up the installation water.
- Exhaust reheat space - the main combustion chamber, where temperature reaches about 2000°F serves as an ash pit.
- Nozzle - made of refractory concrete, mixes wood gases with the secondary air and a flammable mixture is produced that undergoes self-ignition at about 1000°.
- Safe guard thermostat - each boiler is equipped with an additional safe guard thermostat, which switches off the fan while the water gets up to 180F.
- Chimney flap - made of high quality steel. Tight flap adhesion to the combustion duct assures the burning chamber tightness .
- Ash pit - steel bottom of the burning chamber, ceramic ash pit added (working temp. 2200 F) and additionally covered by refractory concrete .
- Boiler door - produced of high quality steel, insulated with Nobasil thermal insulation and inside covered by refractory concrete layer.
- Boiler door protected with heat-resisting fiberglass cord.
- Anti-Burn Levers for Doors.
- Factory tested.
New Horizon BioMass Combo 60 Wood Boiler Warranty:
- 1 years parts / 20 Years Heat Exchanger Warranty