This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. If you are looking for unobtrusive zoned comfort, it starts with this unit. The SLZ-KA15NAR1.TH is a ceiling cassette heat pump mini split indoor unit for use in single zone and multi-zone systems. The low-profile design is paired with quiet operations that provide comfort without disrupting your space. The only visible portion of the unit is its 2' x 2' grille, which clocks in at a slender depth of 13/16". With multiple operating modes, multiple fan speeds, and multiple airflow directions, this unit fits the needs of nearly any room. Whether you are designing a primary heating and cooling system or supplementing an existing one, the SLZ-KA15NAR1.TH is an excellent addition.
Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
Optimal air flow is easy to achieve with the SLZ-KA15NAR1.TH thanks to the vane control option. This function provides access to an auto mode and a swing mode. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode. Swing mode cycles through all positions for maximum coverage.
Condensate Removal System
The SLZ-KA15NAR1.TH contains an internal drain mechanism capable of lifting condensate 19-11/16". This simplifies installation and prevents condensate overflow, which can damage or destroy your property.
Product Compatible With
- Mitsubishi MXZ-2B20NA-1 Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C24NA Mini-Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C30NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-4C36NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-5C42NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-8C48NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.