This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. The SEZ-KD15NA4R1.TH is a concealed duct heat pump mini split indoor unit for use in single zone and multi-zone systems. This unit is easily hidden in short-run ducting and operates quietly, making it the perfect choice for unobtrusive zoned comfort. With the SEZ-KD15NA4R1.TH, a small air register is the only evidence of that a powerful and efficient mini split is servicing your room. With multiple operating modes and multiple fan speeds, this unit fits the needs of nearly any room. Whether you are designing a primary heating and cooling system or supplementing an existing one, the SEZ-KD15NA4R1.TH is an excellent addition.
Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
Condensate Removal System
The SEZ-KD15NA4R1.TH contains an internal drain mechanism capable of lifting condensate 21-11/16". This simplifies installation and prevents condensate overflow, which can damage or destroy your property.
Product Compatible With
- Mitsubishi MXZ-2B20NA-1 Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C24NA Mini-Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C30NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-4C36NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-5C42NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-8C48NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.