For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. If you are looking for unobtrusive zoned comfort, this system is right for you. The PLY-A42NHA is a single zone air conditioner mini split system designed to bring discreet cooling to any room in a large home or business. A low-profile ceiling cassette indoor unit, PLA-A42BA6, is paired with an outdoor condenser that uses some of the most advanced technology available to modulate temperature without the energy-wasting overshoots and short-cycling associated with simpler systems. The only visible portion of the indoor unit is its 3' x 3' grille, which clocks in at a slender depth of 1-3/8". As part of Mitsubishi's commercial P-Series, the condenser is constructed with industrial-grade materials to ensure consistent performance in the harshest conditions, making this system ideal for critical applications that require constant conditioning.
Precision Temperature Control Technology
The PUY-A42NHA6 outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. By adjusting compressor speed and refrigerant flow, the output of the unit can be matched to the zone for precise temperature control and improved efficiency.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
Optimal air flow is easy to achieve with the PLA-A42BA6 thanks to the vane control option. This function provides access to five different horizontal vane positions, an auto mode, and a swing mode. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode. Swing mode cycles through all positions for maximum coverage.
Condensate Removal System
The PLA-A42BA6 contains an internal drain mechanism capable of lifting condensate 33-7/16". This simplifies installation and prevents condensate overflow, which can damage or destroy your property.
Advanced Remote Controller
The MHK1 wireless wall mounted remote controller kit supports multiple scheduling options. It also has Optimal Start functionality for learning how quickly your zone is cooled, then adjusting scheduled operations so that the zone is always the right temperature at the right time.
- (1) Mitsubishi PUY-A42NHA6 Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (1) Mitsubishi PLA-A42BA6 Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) Mitsubishi MHK1 Wireless Remote Controller Kit
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor unit.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor unit to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor unit from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - The outdoor mini split wall bracket is a simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system. Our convenient Mini Split Installation Starter Kits include all of the required accessories listed above. Starter kits can be added to your order from the accessories tab above.