This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. If you are looking for unobtrusive zoned comfort, it starts with this unit. The PLA-A18BA6 is a ceiling cassette heat pump mini split indoor unit for use in single zone and multi-zone systems. The low-profile design is paired with quiet operations to provide temperature control that doesn't disrupt your space. The only visible portion of the indoor unit is its 3' x 3' grille, which clocks in at a slender depth of 1-3/8". With multiple operating modes, multiple fan speeds, and multiple airflow directions, this unit fits the needs of nearly any room. Whether you are designing a primary heating and cooling system or supplementing an existing one, the PLA-A18BA6 is an excellent addition.
Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
Optimal air flow is easy to achieve with the PLA-A18BA6 thanks to the vane control option. This function provides access to five different horizontal vane positions, an auto mode, and a swing mode. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode. Swing mode cycles through all positions for maximum coverage.
Condensate Removal System
The PLA-A18BA6 contains an internal drain mechanism capable of lifting condensate 33-7/16". This simplifies installation and prevents condensate overflow, which can damage or destroy your property.
Product Compatible With
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C30NAHZ Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C24NAHZ Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C24NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-4C36NAHZ Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-8C48NAHZ Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-5C42NAHZ Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C30NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-4C36NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-5C42NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-8C48NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.