The PAR-FL32MA-E handheld wireless remote controller is a convenient, user-friendly control option for Mitsubishi's SEZ, SLZ, and P-Series mini split indoor units. With this controller, you have access to your unit's operation mode, desired temperature, fan speed, and airflow direction. The PAR-FL32MA-E even includes rudimentary programmability in the form of a single-use timer setting that allows you to designate an automatic activation and deactivation time for the connected indoor unit.
- (1) Handheld Wireless Remote Controller
- (1) Remote Controller Holder
- (2) 4.1x16 Tapping Screws
Product Compatible With
- Mitsubishi SEZ-KD Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi SLZ-KA Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PCA-A Ceiling Suspended Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PLA-A Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PEA-A Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PEAD-A Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PKA-A Wall Mounted Mini Split Indoor Units
SLZ-KA, SEZ-KD, PEA-A, and PEAD-A mini split indoor units require a PAR-FA32MA-E signal receiver to use this remote controller. PLA-ABA ceiling cassette indoor units require a PAR-SA9FA-E signal receiver.