The Mitsubishi Thermostat Interface allows an HVAC thermostat to control a mitsubushi Electric Cooling and Heating CITY MULTI, M-Series, or P-Series indoor unit. There are 3 input terminals that control high, medium, and low fan speeds. This adapter works with most HVAC thermostats and has been tested to work with Nest, Honeywell, Lyric, and INNCOM.
- Delayed Off Adjustable settings ranging from 0-30 minutes.
- Four different fan modes including Auto, which is most efficient, Medium, High, and then Custom Auto.
- Static Pressure Adjustable Setting
- Auto Recovery After Power Failure
- Single-stage or Two-stage wiring options
- Select Mitsubishi CITY MULTI
- Select Mitsubishi M-Series
- Select Mitsubishi P-Series
- Compatible with most 24V HVAC Conventional Thermostats