For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. The MZ-GE24NA is a packaged single zone heat pump mini split system designed to bring powerful heating and cooling to any room in your home. The wall mounted indoor unit, MSZ-GE24NA, boasts a functional design, and operates at volumes as low as 32 dB. Thanks to the included mounting plate, it is easy to install on nearly any wall. The outdoor condenser uses some of the most advanced technology available to modulate temperature without the energy-wasting overshoots and short-cycling associated with simpler systems. With an included wireless remote controller, this system is the perfect combination of convenience and comfort for any application.
Precision Temperature Control Technology
The MUZ-GE24NA outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. By adjusting compressor speed and refrigerant flow, the output of the unit can be matched to the zone for precise temperature control and improved efficiency.
Advanced Filtration System
The MSZ-GE24NA combines a hybrid catechin deodorizing filter with an enzyme-based filter for managing allergens. The anti-allergy filter not only captures the offending particles, it also breaks them down, cleaning the air as it is conditioned.
The powerful setting on the MSZ-GE24NA makes it easy to get your zone to the perfect temperature quickly. When it is activated, the unit temporarily increases refrigerant flow and fan speed to provide quick comfort through rapid heating or cooling.
Econo Cool Mode
By slowly adjusting the cooling set point and swinging the horizontal vanes, the MSZ-GE24NA can improve the efficiency of cooling operations without compromising the comfort provided.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
Optimal air flow is easy to achieve with the MSZ-GE24NA thanks to two vane control options, standard and wide. These functions provide access to five different horizontal vane positions, six different vertical vane positions, two swing modes, a horizontal vane auto mode, and a vertical vane wide mode. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode and the swing modes cycle through all positions for maximum coverage. When wide mode is activated, fan speed increases beyond the current setting.
- (1) Mitsubishi MUZ-GE24NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (1) Mitsubishi MSZ-GE24NA Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) Mitsubishi Handheld Wireless Remote Controller
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor unit.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor unit to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor unit from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - The outdoor mini split wall bracket is a simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system. Our convenient Mini Split Installation Starter Kits include all of the required accessories listed above. Starter kits can be added to your order from the accessories tab above.
If you will be using your mini split in conditions where ambient temperatures are expected to be (1) below 32 degrees F for more than 72 continuous hours or (2) below 0 degrees F for more than 24 continuous hours, we advise the use of a drain pan heater to prevent your mini split from halting function due to icing. You can find the appropriate drain pan heater in the accessories tab above.