This product requires two or more compatible indoor units for functionality.
For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. The MXZ-8C48NA is an outdoor condenser for use in multi-zone mini split applications. It supports up to eight indoor units, allowing you to create a custom zoned heating and cooling system based entirely around the specific needs of your home. With a broad range of compatible indoor units and efficiency-boosting inverter technology, the MXZ-8C48NA is a smart addition for nearly any home.
Precision Temperature Control Technology
The MXZ-8C48NA outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. These components improve temperature accuracy and system efficiency through precise adjustments of both compressor speed and refrigerant flow.
Mix and Match
The MXZ-8C48NA is compatible with more than a dozen different indoor units, including ceiling cassette models, concealed duct models, floor standing models, and wall mounted models. This makes it easy to design a system that suits your home, no matter how it is arranged.
Product Compatible With
- Mitsubishi MSZ-GE Wall Mounted Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi MSZ-FE Wall Mounted H2i Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi MFZ-KA Floor Standing Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi SEZ-KD Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi SLZ-KA Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PLA-A12BA4 Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PLA-A18BA4 Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PLA-A24BA4 Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
- Mitsubishi PEAD-A24AA4 Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Units
This product requires at least two compatible Mitsubishi mini split indoor units and the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.