For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. The MSZ-FE09NA-8 is a wall mounted heat pump mini split indoor unit for use in single zone and multi-zone systems. The functional design is paired with quiet operations that provide comfort without disrupting your space and installing a Mitsubishi wall mounted indoor unit is quick and easy thanks to their convenient mounting plate. With multiple operating modes, multiple fan speeds, and multiple airflow directions, this unit fits the needs of nearly any room. Whether you are designing a primary heating and cooling system or supplementing an existing one, the MSZ-FE09NA-8 is an excellent addition.
The MSZ-FE09NA-8's i-see sensor monitors the floor and ceiling of its zone for fluctuations in temperature. If it detects an underserved area, the MSZ-FE09NA-8 will temporarily adjust airflow to ensure complete comfort throughout the zone.
Advanced Filtration System
With three unique filters inside the MSZ-FE09NA-8, the air in your zone is not only being conditioned, but it is also actively being cleaned. A hybrid catechin filter serves as the first level of defense against odors. It is backed up by a second deodorizing filter that utilizes a ceramic surface element and platinum nanoparticles to absorb any offending smells. The final filter is an enzyme-based anti-allergy filter that captures and destroys bacteria and particulates.
Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
The powerful setting on the MSZ-FE09NA-8 makes it easy to get your zone to the perfect temperature quickly. When it is activated, the unit temporarily increases refrigerant flow and fan speed to provide quick comfort through rapid heating or cooling.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
Optimal air flow is easy to achieve with the MSZ-FE09NA-8 thanks to two vane control options, standard and wide. These functions provide access to five different horizontal vane positions, five different vertical vane positions, two swing modes, a horizontal vane auto mode, and a vertical vane wide mode. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode and the swing modes cycle through all positions for maximum coverage. When wide mode is activated, fan speed increases beyond the current setting.
- (1) Mitsubishi MSZ-FE09NA-8 Wall Mounted Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) Mitsubishi Handheld Wireless Remote Controller
Product Compatible With
- Mitsubishi MXZ-2B20NA-1 Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3B24NA-1 Mini-Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3B30NA-1 Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-4B36NA-1 Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-5B42NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-8B48NAR1 Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.