This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. The MFZ-KA18NA is a floor standing heat pump mini split indoor unit for use in multi-zone systems. The sturdy design is paired with quiet operations that provide comfort without disrupting your space. Mitsubishi's floor standing indoor units are a great alternative for rooms where a high wall mount or ceiling unit isn't desirable. With multiple operating modes, multiple fan speeds, and multiple airflow directions, this unit fits the needs of nearly any room. Whether you are designing a primary heating and cooling system or supplementing an existing one, the MFZ-KA18NA is an excellent addition.
Dual Air Outlet Design
Mitsubishi's floor standing MFZ-KA mini split units have two air outlets that can be active simultaneously. You can select to close the lower outlet for focused comfort, or you can allow the unit's microprocessor to select the ideal airflow setup based on operation mode, airflow temperature, and how long the zone has been active.
Advanced Filtration System
The MFZ-KA18NA combines a hybrid catechin deodorizing filter with an enzyme-based filter for managing allergens. The anti-allergy filter not only captures the offending particles, it also breaks them down, cleaning the air as it is conditioned.
Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
Mitsubishi's Smart Set function allows you to save a cooling profile and a heating profile, each consisting of a temperature, a fan speed, and an airflow direction. These profiles can be activated easily with a press of the Smart Set button on the remote controller.
Econo Cool Mode
By slowly adjusting the cooling set point and swinging the horizontal vanes, the MFZ-KA mini split indoor units can improve the efficiency of cooling operations without compromising the comfort provided.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
Optimal air flow is easy to achieve with the floor standing MFZ-KA units thanks to the vane control option. This function provides access to five different horizontal vane positions, an auto mode, and a swing mode. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode. Swing mode cycles through all positions for maximum coverage.
- (1) Mitsubishi MFZ-KA18NA Floor Standing Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) Mitsubishi Handheld Wireless Remote Controller
Product Compatible With
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C24NA Mini-Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C30NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-4C36NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-5C42NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-8C48NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.