For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. This is a two zone mini split system designed to give you individual control over the temperature in multiple rooms. An efficient MXZ-3B24NA-1 outdoor condenser, built with advanced technology, is combined with quiet wall-mounted MSZ-FE indoor units and two wireless remote controllers for the perfect marriage of convenience and comfort. Even installation is a breeze thanks to the convenient mounting plate included with each indoor unit. With multiple operating modes, multiple fan speeds, and multiple airflow directions, this is a system that fits the needs of nearly any home.
Precision Temperature Control Technology
The MXZ-3B24NA-1 outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. By adjusting compressor speed and refrigerant flow, the output of the unit can be matched to the zone for precise temperature control and improved efficiency.
The MSZ-FE12NA-8 indoor units each have an i-see sensor that monitors the floor and ceiling of your zones for fluctuations in temperature. If the unit detects an underserved area, it will temporarily adjust airflow to ensure complete comfort throughout the zone.
Advanced Filtration System
With three unique filters inside the MSZ-FE12NA-8 indoor units, the air in your zones is not only being conditioned, but it is also actively being cleaned. A hybrid catechin filter serves as the first level of defense against odors. It is backed up by a second deodorizing filter that utilizes a ceramic surface element and platinum nanoparticles to absorb any offending smells. The final filter is an enzyme-based anti-allergy filter that captures and destroys bacteria and particulates.
Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
The powerful setting on the MSZ-FE12NA-8 indoor units makes it easy to get your zones to the perfect temperature quickly. When it is activated, the unit temporarily increases refrigerant flow and fan speed to provide quick comfort through rapid heating or cooling.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
Optimal air flow is easy to achieve with these Hyper-Heating indoor units thanks to two vane control options, standard and wide. These functions provide access to five different horizontal vane positions, five different vertical vane positions, two swing modes, a horizontal vane auto mode, and a vertical vane wide mode. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode and the swing modes cycle through all positions for maximum coverage. When wide mode is activated, fan speed increases beyond the current setting.
- (1) Mitsubishi MXZ-3B24NA-1 Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (2) Mitsubishi MSZ-FE12NA-8 Mini Split Indoor Units
- (2) Mitsubishi Handheld Wireless Remote Controllers
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.