Lanco "V" Series High-Performance Direct Drive Air Handler, Front Return, Right Piping, 208V, 4 Coil Rows (CW or HW with Electric Heat) - 1,200 CFM, 128,911 BTU
Horizontal and Vertical models designed for concealed or exposed applications. These High-Performance units come in a wide range of cabinet styles and coil options and are designed to meet high static requirements. The Vertical Front Return (CV-F) is a high static, ducted vertical fan coil for installation in a closet-type enclosure. The front panel is removable for easy service access to the slide-out blower assembly, with a quick-connect plug. The Lanco CV-F with the return-air grille option allows units to be furred-in. The grilles mount to a drywall for easy access without the expense of a closet door.Lanco V122402R80 High-Performance Direct Drive Air Handler Features:
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with a 1/2" thick, three pound density, neoprene coated fiberglass insulation.
- Two-pipe or Four-pipe hydronic heating and/or cooling. Four pipe systems may be converted to a two-pipe system by capping off one set of pipes. Manual air-vents on water coils.
- Coils are 1/2" OD copper tube with aluminum fins (12 FPI) equipped with manual-air vent. Coils are 100% underwater pressure tested at 350 PSI with a 300 PSI working pressure.
- Galvanized drain pan is powder-coated epoxy with a thick elastomeric insulation and has primary and secondary drain connections.
- Three-speed, 115V or 208V/1/60 PSC motor with quick-connect plug.
- Easy slide-out, draw-through blower and motor assembly.
- Motors are factory-wired and terminated in a junction box for a single-point power supply.
- One-inch duct collar on supply-air openings.
- Optional grilles eliminate the need for closet doors.
- 1 Year