Lanco "M" Series Floor Console Fan Coil, Right Piping, 115V, 3 Coil Rows (CW or HW) - 1,200 CFM, 11,641 BTU
A Floor-mounted model for concealed or exposed applications, the Lanco Vertical Series offers the right standard and optional equipment for your application. The Vertical Modular (LV-M) is the standard LV-S model with a flat top cabinet. A removable, single-piece front cabinet provides complete access to the unit for servicing the motor, coil, valve package, drain pan, filter and all other components. The cabinet includes top-discharge and front-return grilles.Lanco M122301R00 Floor Console Fan Coil Features:
- Two or Four-pipe hydronic heating and/or cooling. Four-pipe system may be converted to a two-pipe system by capping off one set of pipes. Manual air-vents on water coils.
- Coils are 1/2" OD copper tubes with aluminum fins (12 FPI) with right-hand connection and tested underwater at 350 PSI with a 300 PSI working pressure.
- Drain pan is a black epoxy, powder-coat finished, insulated with 1/4" elastomeric insulation and has a bottom drain connection.
- Three-speed, 115V or 208V/1/60Hz PSC motor with quick-connect plug wired to a junction box.
- Motors are factory-wired and terminated in a junction box for single-point power supply.
- Easily accessible, removable front-access panel.
- One-inch fiberglass, throwaway filter accessible by simply removing the return-air grille.
- 100% factory, leak and performance tested.
- 1 Year