Lanco "L" Series Concealed Floor Console Fan Coil, Left Piping, 115V, 4 Coil Rows (CW or HW) - 400 CFM, 45,178 BTU
A Floor-mounted model for concealed or exposed applications, the Lanco Vertical Series offers the right standard and optional equipment for your application. The slim, compact design of the Vertical Basic (LV-B) fan coil is intended for furred-in applications with a field-fabricated, custom enclosure. Housed in a heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet, insulated with 1/2" thick neoprene coated fiberglass, this reliable fan coil is ideal where any through-the-wall installation is desired.Lanco L042401L00 Concealed Floor Console Fan Coil Features:
- Two or Four-pipe hydronic heating and/or cooling. Four-pipe system may be converted to a two-pipe system by capping off one set of pipes. Manual air-vents on water coils.
- Coils are 1/2" OD copper tubes with aluminum fins (12 FPI) with right-hand connection and tested underwater at 350 PSI with a 300 PSI working pressure.
- Drain pan is a black epoxy, powder-coat finished, insulated with 1/4" elastomeric insulation and has a bottom drain connection.
- Three-speed, 115V or 208V/1/60Hz PSC motor with quick-connect plug wired to a junction box.
- Motors are factory-wired and terminated in a junction box for single-point power supply.
- Easily accessible, removable front-access panel.
- One-inch fiberglass, throwaway filter accessible by simply removing the return-air grille.
- 100% factory, leak and performance tested.
- 1 Year