Lanco "C" Series High-Performance Horizontal Fan Coil, Right Piping, 115V, 4 Coil Rows (3 CW 1 HW) - 2,200 CFM, 87,380 BTU
This is a Horizontal model designed for concealed or exposed applications. These Hi-Performance units can be ordered with or without return air plenums. The low profile and flexible design of the Horizontal Basic (HH-B) fan coil is the right choice for multiple applications where high static performance is required. The slim, compact design is well suited for drop-ceiling, closet, hallway and other concealed applications. These units come with a powder-coated epoxy drain pan and a wide range of coil, motor and controls options, and have no exterior cabinet.Lanco C224311R00 High-Performance Horizontal Fan Coil Features:
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet with neoprene coated, over three pound density, 1/2" fiberglass insulation.
- Two-pipe or Four-pipe hydronic heating and/or cooling. Four-pipe system may be converted to a two-pipe system by capping off one set of pipes. Manual air-vents on water coils.
- Coils are 1/2" OD copper tubes with aluminum fins (12 FPI) and tested underwater at 350 PSI with a 300 PSI working pressure.
- Drain pan is black epoxy, powder-coat finish, insulated with 1/4" elastomeric insulation and has primary and secondary drain connections.
- Three-speed, 115V or 208V/1/60Hz PSC motor with quick-connect plug.
- Motors are factory-wired and terminated in a junction box for single-point power supply.
- One-inch duct discharge flange is standard on air opening.
- One-inch fiberglass, throwaway filter.
- 100% factory, leak and performance tested.
- 1 Year