Lanco "A" Series Belt-Drive Vertical Air Handler, Left Piping, 208V, 6 Coil Rows (CW or HW) - 800 CFM, 83,930 BTU
A vertical model of Belt-Driven Air Handlers for both hydronic and DX applications, these rugged units are dependable air handlers. Also in a heavy-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet, the Vertical Basic Belt Drive air handler (AV-B) includes all the same components as the Lanco Horizontal Basic model, only available as a vertical configuration. Access doors are provided on both sides of the unit for easy maintenance.Lanco A082602L00 Belt-Drive Vertical Air Handler Features:
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet insulated with 1/2" thick, over three-pound density, neoprene-coated fiberglass.
- Two-pipe or Four-pipe hydronic heating and/or cooling. Four pipe systems may be converted to a two-pipe system by capping off one set of pipes.
- Coils are 1/2" OD copper tube with aluminum fins (10 FPI) equipped with manual-air vent. Coils are 100% underwater pressure tested at 350 PSI with a 300 PSI working pressure.
- Galvanized drain pan is powder-coated epoxy with 1/4" thick elastomeric insulation and has primary and secondary drain connections.
- Belt-driven, draw-through design with forward-curved and dynamically balanced blowers.
- Wide range of motor sizes and adjustable, variable-pitch drive sheave and cast-iron pulley keyed to motor shaft (ordered separately & required for operation).
- Two-inch thick, 30/30 pleated filter, flatly mounted, with spring-loaded clips on each side of the access door for easy maintenance without the use of tools.
- Kit Model # at Horsepower @ Inches of Static Pressure
- S55 operating at 1/4 hp @ 0.0
- S55 operating at 1/4 hp @ 0.1
- S1 operating at 1/4 hp @ 0.2
- S1 operating at 1/4 hp @ 0.3
- S2 operating at 1/4 hp @ 0.4
- S2 operating at 1/4 hp @ 0.5
- S3 operating at 1/3 hp @ 0.6
- S3 operating at 1/3 hp @ 0.7
- S3 operating at 1/3 hp @ 0.8
- S4 operating at 1/3 hp @ 0.9
- S4 operating at 1/3 hp @ 1.0
* Use with 3-phase motors only
- 1 Year